New White City Traffic Options
Traffic changes at White City Interchange
- Regina Bypass will partially open the new overpass at White City to traffic on Thursday, August 10, as this will allow construction to continue around the interchange.
- The new eastbound off ramp from Highway 1 to Highway 48 will be opened to traffic.
- The new westbound on ramp taking traffic from Highway 48 to the west (Regina) will be opened to traffic.
- Traffic traveling northbound on Highway 48 to eastbound on Highway 1 will use the new overpass and the North Service Road.
- Traffic can also use the Emerald Park Road to access to eastbound Highway 1 at Emerald Park to travel east on Highway 1.
- Westbound Highway 1 to southbound Highway 48 and North Service Road will be diverted to the North Service Road access at Stone Point Road.
- The North Service Road between Frank Lake Road and Ladysmith Road will reopen to traffic.
- The existing at grade crossing at the intersection of Highway 1 and Highway 48 will be closed and the temporary traffic signals removed.