Regina Bypass – December Truck Haul
Regina Bypass – Indian Head Truck Haul
- Regina Bypass is hauling aggregate from the Indian Head gravel pit to three stockpile locations near;
- Rotary Avenue
- Pinkie Road
- Highway 33
- We will be hauling just over one (1) million tons of aggregate during this winter haul.
- The aggregate will be used for Phase Two road works.
- At any given time, Regina Bypass has between 100 -150 trucks on the road.
- All Regina Bypass trucks hauling aggregate tarp their loads.
- We will be hauling until Tuesday, December 18 afternoon and then shut down for the Christmas break.
- Hauling from the Indian Head pit will resume in the new year and last until the end of February.
- All trucks use Highway 1 East and West as well as Highway 48 to reach their destination.
- Our trucks do NOT use Arcola Avenue or residential streets when hauling.
- The Indian Head pit is owned by the Ministry of Highways and Infrastructure.
- All drivers must take a Regina Bypass designed safety course prior to working on the project.
- Safety is a priority for all team members associated with the Regina Bypass Project.
- We are working with the RCMP to ensure all trucks are driving safely and following Saskatchewan traffic laws.
- If motorists see any issues with the drivers or hauling they are asked to call the Bypass 24-hour line at 1-844-679-4828.