Dewdney Avenue Closure Update
As early as Wednesday August 29th, weather permitting, Regina Bypass the make the following traffic changes.
- Full access to Pinkie Road will be open from Highway 1 West – via new Hill Avenue ramp.
- Rotary Avenue interchange will be fully open
- Motorists can use now use Pinkie Road to reach Highway 1 via the Hill Avenue ramp
As early as Friday August 31, weather permitting Dewdney Ave will be closed to traffic between Pinkie Road and Fleming
- All east bound traffic from Dewdney travelling to Regina will enter GTH at Fleming and use the new Regina Bypass. Motorists will exit at the new the Hill Avenue ramp to access Pinkie Road north and drive back to Dewdney Avenue.
- All west bound traffic from Dewdney wanting to go to GTH, Grand Coulee, Sherwood Forest or Pense will take Pinkie Road south to the new Hill Avenue ramp. Motorists will travel north on the new West Regina Bypass and enter the GTH. They will then turn left at the corner of Dewdney and Fleming to renter Dewdney
- Note Condie Road will be Open to Local Traffic
The newly aligned Dewdney Avenue will be re-opened to traffic the first week of October, weather permitting.
Here is the map of the new traffic patterns.