Bypasss Update for the week of September 7
The following work will be done on along the Bypass route this week, weather permitting.
- Our Bypass team will be working adjacent to the road South of the Highway 1 West bridges
- We will be replacing and upgrading some light pole components in various areas of the project.
- Crack sealing will begin on the North and South Service Roads. (Some of this work will be done overnight)
- Line painting is scheduled to start later in the week.
- General maintenance throughout the Bypass. These tasks include street sweeping, repairing signs, pavement repair and litter control.
- Our team is scheduled to continue seeding around Hill Avenue, Dewdney Avenue and Rotary Avenue.
In some of the work areas, motorists may be subject to temporary lane closures and reduced speeds. To ensure the safety of our team members and the traveling public, please remember to slow down when traveling through our construction zones.
We also recommend that you visit the Highway Hotline at www.saskatchewan.ca/highwayhotline for the most current road condition information before heading out on the highway.
To report road conditions on the Regina Bypass please call our 24-hour contact centre at 1-844-257-7971.