Bypass Update for the week of August 10
The following work will be done on along the Bypass route this week, weather permitting.
Our Bypass team will be working adjacent to the road in the following locations this week:
- Adjacent to the bridge at Pilot Butte
- Between Highway 33 and Highway 11
- Our weed control team will be working between 9th Avenue North and Armour Road. We are also scheduled to work along the South Service Road to Highway 33 as well as between Highway 33 and Tower Road and portions of the North Service Road.
- Our team is scheduled to seed along Highway 1 and between Armour Road and Highway 11, around Balgonie and Tower Road and various locations along Highway 33, Highway 6, Dewdney Ave, Hill Avenue and 9th Avenue North.
- The mowing crew will be working around Balgonie this week.
- We will be replacing and upgrading some light pole components in various areas of the project.
- General maintenance throughout the Bypass. These tasks include street sweeping, repairing signs, pavement repair and litter control.
In some of the work areas, motorists may be subject to temporary lane closures and reduced speeds. To ensure the safety of our team members and the traveling public, please remember to slow down when traveling through our construction zones.
We also recommend that you visit the Highway Hotline at www.saskatchewan.ca/highwayhotline for the most current road condition information before heading out on the highway.
To report road conditions on the Regina Bypass please call our 24-hour contact centre at 1-844-257-7971.