Bypass Update for the week of August 17
The following work will be done on along the Bypass route this week, weather permitting.
Our Bypass team will be working adjacent to the road in the following locations this week:
- Near the Pilot Butte bridge
- Adjacent to the bridge at 9th Avenue North
- Our weed control team will be working along the bridges at Highway 1 West before moving to the Balgonie roundabouts.
- Our team is scheduled to seed between Hill Avenue and Highway 11. We will also be seeding the medians between Balgonie and Highway 33.
- We will be replacing and upgrading some light pole components in various areas of the project.
- Crack sealing will begin on the North and South Service Roads.
- General maintenance throughout the Bypass. These tasks include street sweeping, repairing signs, pavement repair and litter control.
In some of the work areas, motorists may be subject to temporary lane closures and reduced speeds. To ensure the safety of our team members and the traveling public, please remember to slow down when traveling through our construction zones.
We also recommend that you visit the Highway Hotline at www.saskatchewan.ca/highwayhotline for the most current road condition information before heading out on the highway.
To report road conditions on the Regina Bypass please call our 24-hour contact centre at 1-844-257-7971.