Bypass Update for the week of August 3
The following work will be done on along the Bypass route this week, weather permitting.
Our Bypass team will be working adjacent to the road in the following locations this week:
- Adjacent to the bridge at Pilot Butte
- Near the Highway 1 West and Pinkie Road bridges
- Near the 9th Avenue North bridge
- Our weed control team will be working between 9th Avenue North and Armour Road.
- Our seeding program will be working along the bridges at Highway 6 and between Courtney and Highway 1 East before moving to Highway 11.
- The mowing program crew will be working around Dewdney and Highway 6 as well as Balgonie. We will also have a crew mowing the North and South Service Roads and from Highway 33 to White City.
- We will be replacing and upgrading some light pole components in various areas of the project.
- Our team members will performing general maintenance throughout the Bypass. These tasks include street sweeping, repairing signs, pavement repair and litter control.
In some of the work areas, motorists may be subject to temporary lane closures and reduced speeds. To ensure the safety of our team members and the traveling public, please remember to slow down when traveling through our construction zones.
We also recommend that you visit the Highway Hotline at www.saskatchewan.ca/highwayhotline for the most current road condition information before heading out on the highway.
To report road conditions on the Regina Bypass please call our 24-hour contact centre at 1-844-257-7971.