Bypass Update For the week of July 12
The following work will be done along the Bypass route this week, weather permitting.
· praying on the east end of the Bypass continues
· The work on the west side of the Bypass will be starting on Monday morning at 6:00 am
· Our team will start at the Highway 1 interchange and work south and then east until they reach Wascana East.
· All areas of the Bypass have been posted with signage.
· We will also begin our line painting program next week. The team will be working in various areas of the Bypass.
· The mowing program will continue along the Bypass route.
· Our team members will be performing general maintenance throughout the Bypass. These tasks include street sweeping, repairing signs, pavement repair and litter control.
In some of the work areas, motorists may be subject to temporary lane closures and reduced speeds. To ensure the safety of our team members and the traveling public, please remember to slow down when traveling through our construction zones.
We also recommend that you visit the Highway Hotline at www.saskatchewan.ca/highwayhotline for the most current road condition information before heading out on the highway.
To report road conditions on the Regina Bypass please call our 24-hour contact centre at 1-844-257-7971.