Bypass Update for the week of July 19
For the week of July 19, 2021
The following work will be done along the Bypass route this week, weather permitting.
- Spraying on the west end of the Bypass continues
- Our team will be working from 9th Avenue North to Highway 33
- All areas of the Bypass have been posted with signage.
- The mowing program will continue along the various areas of the Bypass route.
- Our team members will be performing general maintenance throughout the Bypass. These tasks include street sweeping, repairing signs, pavement repair and litter control.
In some of the work areas, motorists may be subject to temporary lane closures and reduced speeds. To ensure the safety of our team members and the traveling public, please remember to slow down when traveling through our construction zones.
We also recommend that you visit the Highway Hotline at www.saskatchewan.ca/highwayhotline for the most current road condition information before heading out on the highway.
To report road conditions on the Regina Bypass please call our 24-hour contact centre at 1-844-257-7971.