Bypass Update for the week of July 6
The following work will be done along the Bypass route this week, weather permitting.
- Our weed control team will be working between Highway 33 and Highway 6.
- Our team will start spraying at the Wascana East bridges and continue east.
- Our spraying team will be working approximately 12 hour shifts starting between 6 am and 7am each morning.
- The herbicides being applied will be Navius, Clearview and Milestone
- We will also begin our line painting program next week. The team will be working in various areas of the Bypass.
- The mowing program will continue along the Bypass route.
- Our team members will be performing general maintenance throughout the Bypass. These tasks include street sweeping, repairing signs, pavement repair and litter control.
In some of the work areas, motorists may be subject to temporary lane closures and reduced speeds. To ensure the safety of our team members and the traveling public, please remember to slow down when traveling through our construction zones.
We also recommend that you visit the Highway Hotline at www.saskatchewan.ca/highwayhotline for the most current road condition information before heading out on the highway.
To report road conditions on the Regina Bypass please call our 24-hour contact centre at 1-844-257-7971.