Bypass Update – Week of June 8
The following work will be done on along the Bypass route this week, weather permitting.
Our Bypass team will be working adjacent to the road in the following locations this week:
- Near the Highway 6 bridge
- Along the Highway 1 bridge
- Culvert work between Highway 6 and Highway 1 West
Other work this week includes:
- We will begin rehabilitating TWP Road 164 between Courtney Street and the Bypass.
- Our seeding program continues between Tower Road and Highway 33.
- We will be replacing and upgrading some light pole components in various areas of the project.
- The Bypass weed control initiative and mowing program will begin on the East side of the Bypass.
- Bridge washing continues in the evening.
- Our crews will begin line painting starting on the Pilot Butte bridge.
In some of the work areas, motorists may be subject to temporary lane closures and reduced speeds. To ensure the safety of our team members and the traveling public, please remember to slow down when traveling through our construction zones.
We also recommend that you visit the Highway Hotline at www.saskatchewan.ca/highwayhotline for the most current road condition information before heading out on the highway.
To report road conditions on the Regina Bypass please call our 24-hour contact centre at 1-844-257-7971.