East Bypass Traffic Restrictions
Traffic Update – June 8
Rehabilitation of the south side of Gravel Pit Road
- Starting Saturday morning, weather permitting, we will temporarily close the south side access to Gravel Pit Road.
- Access to this intersection will reopen late Sunday night.
- Please watch for the detour signage during this short construction period.
Resurfacing of Service Roads
- Over the next few months please watch for single alternating traffic in various portions of the north and south service roads.
- Our traffic crews will be directing traffic in these work zones.
- Girder erection will continue through the weekend at the new Pilot Butte bridge. This night work will be done from 10 pm to 4 am.
- Our traffic crews will be stopping traffic for 15 minutes as we lift the girders in place.
- Weather permitting, this construction work will be completed by Sunday Night.
We want to thank all motorists for your patience and understanding as we work to improve the long-term safety and transportation system in the area.
If you require additional information or have a specific question, please visit www.reginabypass.ca or call 1-844-679-4828.