Highway 46 traffic shift near Balgonie
Motorists should be aware that traffic on Highway 46 will be shifted approximately 100 metres east of its current alignment to allow for overpass embankment construction.
This traffic shift (slight detour) will be in effect starting as early as Monday, June 27, weather permitting.
During the detour:
- All current turning movements and lanes will be maintained at the new Highway 1 intersection.
- The stop sign for the eastbound left turn will be removed.
- Access for the existing North and South Service Roads and Highway 364 will be maintained.
- Westbound on- and off-ramp movements will be closed.
- The speed limit will be 60 km/hr on the detoured portion of Highway 46.