Hill Avenue Bridge Restrictions
Starting on Saturday, September 14, weather permitting, Regina Bypass is going to be resurfacing the bridge on Hill Avenue.
- During this construction operation expect single lane alternating traffic.
- Starting Saturday morning we are closing the west bound lanes for milling and paving.
- We will have team members directing traffic as there will be single lane alternating on the east bound lanes
- NOTE: It will be difficult for large trucks to make the westbound to southbound left turn to access the mainline
- The traffic team will detour trucks and large vehicles to Dewdney Avenue, sending them to the GTH where they will use Rotary Ave to access the southbound mainline
- This detour signage will have Hwy 1 route markers attached with them to help ensure clear guidance to access to Hwy 1
- The Hill Avenue resurfacing is schedule to take five (5) days
Click here for the detour map.