Hwy 1 East Resurfacing Photo Gallery
During the 2016 construction season, RBDB will be performing a complete resurfacing of the Highway 1 driving and passing lanes.
- This new resurfacing structure includes applying two (2) brand new layers of asphalt pavement, which will allow RBDB to maintain the new surface the same way as the newly constructed bypass road.
- Major intersections (Great Plains, White City and Balgonie) will be signalized to ensure movement of traffic is maintained safely, and the public is not forced to alter their typical travel routes.
- In order to perform the resurfacing work in a safe, efficient manner and also reduce duration of impact to the general public, RBDB will close a 12km stretch of road during each resurfacing period.
- Your patience and understanding during this phase of construction is appreciated.
- Drivers are reminded to be cautious and slow to 60 KMs through construction zones.
- Please slow down and watch for our Regina Bypass team members working in the construction zones.