Regina Bypass Update for the week of July 27
The following work will be done on along the Bypass route this week, weather permitting.
Our Bypass team will be working adjacent to the road in the following locations this week:
- Adjacent to the Service Roads near Pinkie Road, Highway 1West bridges and Courtney Street.
- Shoulder work on Highway 1 between Balgonie and Tower Road (work on the eastbound lanes in AM and westbound lanes in PM).
- Near the Highway 1 West and Pinkie Road bridges
- Near the 9th Avenue North bridge
- The Armour Road intersection
- Our weed control team will be working between 9th Avenue North and Armour Road and between Tower Road and Balgonie.
- Our seeding program will be working along the bridges at Highway 1 West.
- The mowing program crew will be working around Highway 11 as well as between Balgonie and Rotary Avenue.
- We will be replacing and upgrading some light pole components in various areas of the project.
- Bypass crews will be calibrating the pre-screening stations.
- Our team members will performing general maintenance throughout the Bypass. These tasks include street sweeping, repairing signs, pavement repair and litter control.
In some of the work areas, motorists may be subject to temporary lane closures and reduced speeds. To ensure the safety of our team members and the traveling public, please remember to slow down when traveling through our construction zones.
We also recommend that you visit the Highway Hotline at www.saskatchewan.ca/highwayhotline for the most current road condition information before heading out on the highway.
To report road conditions on the Regina Bypass please call our 24-hour contact centre at 1-844-257-7971.