Regina Bypass Update for the week of July 6
The following work will be done on along the Bypass route this week, weather permitting.
Our Bypass team will be working adjacent to the road in the following locations this week:
- Around the Pinkie Road/Highway 1West bridges
- The North Service Road near Balgonie
- Shoulder work on Highway 1 between Balgonie and Tower Road (work on the eastbound lanes in AM and westbound lanes in PM)
- TWP Road 164 between Courtney Street and the Bypass.
- Our weed control team will be working between Highway 33 and Highway 6.
- Our seeding program will be working along the bridges at Highway 1 West and west of Highway 6.
- The mowing program along the Bypass route is ongoing, watch for our crews between Highway 6 and Highway 1 West.
- We will be replacing and upgrading some light pole components in various areas of the project.
- Bypass crews will continue line painting throughout the Bypass route.
- Our team members will performing general maintenance throughout the Bypass. These tasks include street sweeping, repairing signs, pavement repair and litter control.
In some of the work areas, motorists may be subject to temporary lane closures and reduced speeds. To ensure the safety of our team members and the traveling public, please remember to slow down when traveling through our construction zones.
We also recommend that you visit the Highway Hotline at www.saskatchewan.ca/highwayhotline for the most current road condition information before heading out on the highway.
To report road conditions on the Regina Bypass please call our 24-hour contact centre at 1-844-257-7971.