Regina Bypass Update – for the week of June 22
The following work will be done on along the Bypass route this week, weather permitting.
Our Bypass team will be working adjacent to the road in the following locations this week:
- Around the Pinkie Road/Highway 1West bridges
- Between Highway 33 and Fleet Street
- The North Service Road near Balgonie
Other work along the Bypass
- We will be rehabilitating TWP Road 164 between Courtney Street and the Bypass.
- Our seeding program continues between Highway 33 and Highway 6.
- The mowing program along the Bypass route is ongoing.
- We will be replacing and upgrading some light pole components in various areas of the project.
- Bypass crews will continue line painting throughout the Bypass route.
- Our weed control team will also be working between Highway 33 and Highway 6.
In some of the work areas, motorists may be subject to temporary lane closures and reduced speeds. To ensure the safety of our team members and the traveling public, please remember to slow down when traveling through our construction zones.
We also recommend that you visit the Highway Hotline at www.saskatchewan.ca/highwayhotline for the most current road condition information before heading out on the highway.
To report road conditions on the Regina Bypass please call our 24-hour contact centre at 1-844-257-7971.