Regina Bypass Update for the week of June 29
The following work will be done on along the Bypass route this week, weather permitting.
Our Bypass team will be working adjacent to the road in the following locations this week:
- Around the Pinkie Road/Highway 1West bridges
- The North Service Road near Balgonie
- TWP Road 164 between Courtney Street and the Bypass.
Our weed control team will be working between:
- Highway 33 and Highway 6.
Our seeding program will be at the following locations:
- Between Highway 33 and Highway 6
- Along Hill Avenue, Dewdney Avenue and Rotary Avenue
- Between Highway 33 and Highway 1 West
The mowing program along the Bypass route is ongoing, watch for our crews between:
- Highway 6 and Highway 1 West
- We will be replacing and upgrading some light pole components in various areas of the project.
- Bypass crews will continue line painting throughout the Bypass route.
In some of the work areas, motorists may be subject to temporary lane closures and reduced speeds. To ensure the safety of our team members and the traveling public, please remember to slow down when traveling through our construction zones.
We also recommend that you visit the Highway Hotline at www.saskatchewan.ca/highwayhotline for the most current road condition information before heading out on the highway.
To report road conditions on the Regina Bypass please call our 24-hour contact centre at 1-844-257-7971.