Regina Bypass Update – Week of May 4
The following work will be done on along the Bypass route this week, weather permitting.
• Our Bypass team will be working adjacent to the road in the following locations this week:
1. Near the Highway 33 bridge – by the Arcola on and off ramps
2. Along the northwest side of the Pinkie Road and Highway 1 West bridges
• Our seeding program begins this week at the Balgonie roundabouts.
• We will be replacing and upgrading some light pole components in various areas of the project.
In some of the work areas, motorists may be subject to temporary lane closures and reduced speeds.
To ensure the safety of our team members and the traveling public, please remember to slow down when traveling through our construction zones.
We also recommend that you visit the Highway Hotline at www.saskatchewan.ca/highwayhotline for the most current road condition information before heading out on the highway.
To report road conditions on the Regina Bypass please call our 24-hour contact centre at 1-844-257-7971.