UPCOMING BYPASS ROAD WORKS
Starting as early as Wednesday, January 22, Regina Bypass team members will be working on a few clean up items and adding finishing touches to the Bypass.
In some of the work areas, motorists may be subject to temporary lane closures and reduced speeds. To ensure the safety of our team members and the traveling public, please remember to reduce your speed when traveling through our construction zones.
The scheduled work over the coming months will include:
- Miscellaneous adjustments along the edge of the shoulders
- Minor road works including maintenance on the digital scales concrete slab
- Replacing and upgrading some light pole components
- Minor works adjacent to the road
- Removing temporary access roads
- Landscaping, grass seeding and replacing top soil
This work is scheduled to be completed by the end of August, weather permitting.